Thursday, September 09, 2004

When PCs attack....

I am just having my lunch break right now. I have finally been able to upload those pictures in my last post and I feel happy. Happy that I have learned something new in contrast to yesterday when I was totally frustrated when I hit the proverbial techie wall.

I am a totally impatient biatch when I am trying to do something and it does not work. I get palpitations, I start swearing, cursing and blinding but that does not seem to resolve anything, funnily enough. It is also always the program's fault. My computer's fault. I am doing it right but the stupid computer doesn't understand what I mean.

Well. I don't have to tell you that that is just stupid. My PC does know what I mean but it just refuses to do what I say. It is as simple as that.

It snapped out of it this morning and below is the result.



No comments: