Friday, September 10, 2004

100M in 11,16 seconds

I think that is pretty good considering it was done by a 14 year old boy. My son.. Max. I am so proud of him. He qualified himself for the interschool athletics tournament to be held soon in Eindhoven.

He had the second fastest time. Isn't that something?

I am seeing that gold medal already, or is that too much pressure? I want to him to believe in himself so maybe encouragement is a better word.

Although.....I am expecting that he will look after me when he becomes a famous athlete. No pressure..

3 comments:

Westbrook said...

Nice work atheletic Dutch son! Imagine how good it would be if done by a Big Dog?

Big Dog said...

hello,

i like you're blog. that last comment was from my brother.

i have borrowed the javascript code from your site but i have altered the text. i think it's fun.

i think max will be winning gold for you. it's funny, my mother used to have an encouragement cooker.

josh

Jules said...

So we borrow from eachother:-) Thanks for your wonderful JPG for the back ground... People have commmented on it...

I only now get your joke.. pressure..encouragement cooker. Good one!