Monday, September 13, 2004

I am an ENTP. What is an ENTP?

Extroverted (E) 51.85% Introverted (I) 48.15%
Imaginative (N) 55.56% Realistic (S) 44.44%
Intellectual (T) 52.94% Emotional (F) 47.06%
Easygoing (P) 58.33% Organized (J) 41.67%
Your type is: ENTP
You are an Inventor, possible professions include - systems designer, venture capitalist, actor, journalist, investment broker, real estate agent, real estate developer, strategic planner, political manager, politician, special projects developer, literary agent, restaurant/bar owner, technical trainer, diversity manager, art director, personnel systems developer, computer analyst, logistics consultant, outplacement consultant, advertising creative director, radio/TV talk show host.
Take Free Career Inventory Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


These type of Tests are such fun. I think I would like to be a something creative. Like Art Director... but what the hell is a diversity manager?

I think Blogging is a means of really getting to know oneself. I want to know more about other people too. It is cathartic. Clean, wholesome fun and I am impressing loads of people with my newly aquired HTML skills. What is there not to like?

Although.. If I look at the results I am a straight down the middle type person..

Hmff.

A sneaking suspicion is building that this could mean that I'm just mediocre and this test is to scared to tell me.... Maybe these people are right after all.

*waves fist to sky* Damn you self doubt!

No comments: