Monday, October 11, 2004

Another example of utter spinelessness

I wrote this as a comment to the wonderful post of Kissme and I thought it best to post the comment here to strengthen my resolve in losing some weight...

I was feeling so guilty yesterday for being overweight and not doing a single thing about it, that I actually did some exercise...I put on a exercise tape over which my daughter had taped a program about the spice girls (that tells you how long I haven't used that tape!) and had to resort to Yoga to which I am a little allergic due to the high "I am spiritually so more in touch with my innerself and have conversations with Shiva" factor.

I did 2 up side down inside out dogs and 2 warrior doodahs (not only did I get the breathing completely wrong, I also don't know what the hell I am doing) when my mother called and asked if I wanted to go to the park for a walk. I got dressed in 10 seconds flat and when we arrived we dived into the nearest park cafe. I had a huge hot chocolate with whipped cream and a few bites of apple pie, both of which were forced on my by my mother in a most unsavoury manner.

Funnily enough this action did kind of aggrevate the initial feeling of being a bloated inert whale type person.

Today was better. At lunch time I walked briskly for a whole 10 minutes and when I got home I stuffed my face with chocolate.

At least I am keeping the walking up..

Maybe I should look at this website more often to put me off food... It totally grossed out Big Dog hehehe.

No comments: